Friday, June 3, 2011

Streator, IL to Watseka, IL

Miles 86

I rode 0!  I woke to my dogs.  It was great to see and play with them.  It was an easy day. Took dogs for a walk.  Went to breakfast at Suzie's.  Came home took a nap.  Then about 2:30pm got things together.  Mercier drove me to Watseka, IL to meet WT.  The WT riders did not enjoy the day as I did.  It was high of 90's.  Some got bumps.  Some started but got picked up at the 40 mile mark.  Three did make the whole route.  Congrats to them.  One of them got a little sick right before Watseka.  Crazy but she made it.  Got to enjoy dinner with the girls.  Helped the sag drivers do dishes.  Put my wheel back on.  Hopefully no more back tire issues.


My sleeping buddy


Blu, Briggs and Morgan on the walk
Love the paintings in random spots in Chicago


Noon Hour Grill aka Suzie's


Suzie the one woman show.  Great food comes from her kitchen

Bi Bim Bop


Right down the street from Suzie's















I bumped the car behind a couple of times get out of parking spot.  oops

I really dont miss the traffic in Chicago!! I love that I live in Springfield for that reason



This person is a pain in the ass.  He was in the fast lane holding up traffic.  He was kind that is had his hazard lights on.


Ramsey enjoying her beer after doing the whole 86 miles

Hille also enjoying her beer after the long day.  Everyone else just hanging out before dinner


After dinner I painted my toe nails. I guess because I can.  Also becasue Mercier talked me into it.  I can't believe I did it!  But can not believe I'm posting it.  I'm a dork!


This is Eliza pet of the week in Springfield, IL.  I tried to get one of the WT people to adopt her.  But no luck.  You can only bring home so many.   She is a border collie mix.  Very Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment