Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hamburg, NY to Niagara Falls, NY

Miles 45

Miles rode 48

Avg mph 12

Today was awesome.  Perfect weather.  New bike.  What else can you ask for?

Donna emailed me this picture she took of me this morning. First real picture of me on this thing.





City of Buffalo, NY
I believe this is USS little rock



Not a bad looking bike

Everyone gathering to cross the Canada border


Hille, Kathy, Lin and Jan
Rhonda, Annie, and Pat

Waiting here for Patty to come with the Van and Trailer.  She had to re route because of road construction.  She got a little lost.  Probably saw more of Buffalo than she wanted to.  Everyone went ahead.  I stayed and waited for Patty.  We crossed the border together
Jeanette suggested this.  Its a great view of my mohawk
Historic Church- Sorry I didn't stop so don't know much about it
All the signs are in meters
The very top of the Falls










This looks fun! Might try it tomorrow





Laura, Patty, Hille and Annie checking out the falls

Patty and I


Have no idea who the kid is?






Patty and I waited in line with the cars to cross back into the USA

Today was awesome.  Left the USA for the first time.  Had  a great riding buddy today.  Low miles.  Great  Weather.  Even had a starbucks at the end of the ride. 

After dinner Sue(cook), Mary, Kathy and I watched the Staley Cup.  Boston Won. 

Kathy is my roommate

No comments:

Post a Comment