Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cleveland, OH - rest day

Miles 0

REST DAY


On our way to Al's to eat breakfast with Ramsey before she left.

Bettye, Lea, Mary, Karen and Ramsey


 Everyone Talking at breakfast

 Walking back to the hotel.    Hille, Cathy, Mary,Ramsey and Cathy
 Sue and her sisters
 Van and trailer in front of hotel
 All the girls saying hello to John.  John is Ramsey's 84 year old riding buddy from Nashville. He is also the one driving Ramsey home.

Saying goodbye to Ramsey was a lot harder than I thought it would be.  I cried as did she, along with most of everyone else. We also said goodbye to Denise and Carol later on this morning.  It was just as hard saying goodbye to them also.

Cleaning our bikes.  We used the water fountain as our water supply.


Carol being her goofy self! She will be missed. 


Around 11am I went to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.  It was very interesting.  I spend almost 3 hours there.  If your ever in Cleveland stop, its worth it.

 Wasn't able to take a lot of pictures inside.   No pictures allowed in the exhibits. 











Johnny Cash's Tour Bus





Went to Cleveland Chop house with Rhonda, Jan and Lin.  They had honey corn bread.  It was awesome.

Rhonda and I feed the bird crumbs of the corn bread.  It was a very brave bird.  Walked, hopped right up to the end of the table.  Just looking up at us.  Wondering when we were going to drop something,


I become a sag driver tomorrow. I'm taking Carol's spot.  My first day as a sag.  Its a 55 mile day tomorrow.  Thinking my first day will be OK because of the low mileage.

19 days left of the trip. 
Karen has been my roommate for 2 nights

No comments:

Post a Comment