Monday, June 20, 2011

Pulaski, NY to Old Forge, NY

Miles 78

Avg mph 12

I think we climbed a total of 4000 ft. Hills and more hills.   My knees feel  like they have climbed that much.  No bike issues today.  Rode the whole ride.  It was a great birthday. 

Somewhere around mile 60 on Moose Riveer Road.  Which was a beautiful road.  Smooth, surrounded by trees and small cabins.  Very nice.  Anyway,  I heard a car coming up on me.  I looked over my shoulder.  It was a white subaru.  Looked just like the sag vehicle from a far.  It had a bike rack.  I'm thinking yes a nice break for water and a snack.  As it approaches me I look to my left.  Its a full moon.  The passengers butt is hanging out the window.  Well it wasn't the sag but it was a good laugh.

Had a great dinner.  Had a cake with 29 candles. Wow, it almost made the cake look like it was on fire.















No comments:

Post a Comment